Fidux Trust is a company that understands that experienced and motivated people are critical to our success. We know that it is a great time to be at Fidux Trust and we believe what sets us apart from the competition is our commitment to help our employees be all they can be. We offer competitive benefits and our compensation package rewards performance. We help you balance your professional and personal lives with financial support and professional guidance. Lastly, we are committed to employee development and heavily invest in this area.
On behalf of the Fidux Trust Team, we invite you to imagine the possibilities you can have at Fidux.
Head of Compliance
This company provides corporate support to companies that are licensed by the FSC in Gibraltar and have extensive knowledge within their areas of expertise as well as an excellent reputation with the regulator. Our focus is on maintaining a close working relationship with our clients in order to provide them with services superior in quality, efficiency and responsiveness
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyse data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Possess organisation, planning and problem-solving skills
- Be able to communicate, network and build a rapport with people throughout the business
- Commercially savvy, able to challenge their own and other's thinking
- Have a high attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise workloads and work to challenging deadlines
- Operate within confidential requirements
- Self-motivated and organised
- An excellent communicator and able to influence and persuade others by building collaborative relationships
- Able to prioritise work efficiently
- Managing and administering both regulatory and financial crime compliance processes & procedures
- Liaising with management & regulatory bodies to ensure correct compliance procedures are followed
- Drawing conclusions from research and communicating recommendations
- Providing training to employees on compliance areas and conducting awareness raising activities.
- Conducting research to keep up to date and understand relevant legislation
- A sound understanding of the principles of risk management and compliance.
- Previous experience of due dilligence requirements, AML regulations, MiFID requirements, FATCA, AIFMD and the FSC regulations
- Able to achieve recognition from local regulators
- An understanding of Company Management and Investment Management is an advantage.
This is a permanent role and flexible working is available.
Current vacancies within the Group
We are always looking for people who strive for the best performance. Fidux Trust encourages and values the diversity of its people. If you are interested in working in an international environment, our human resources manager will be pleased to receive your CV and references via e-mail: